Located only a few feet away from the Journal Square courthouse in Jersey City, New Jersey, personal injury lawyer Anthony Carbone is a solo practitioner who has been handling personal injury cases in Jersey City, Hudson County and other areas for more than 26 years.
After graduating from Temple University School of Law in 1988, Attorney Carbone began his career as a judicial law clerk in Ocean County for judges Pepe, Campbell, Courtney, and Turnbach. Following his clerkship, he was hired by the Law Offices of DeYoe Heissenbuttel & Mattia, a firm that handled civil defense litigation. In February 1993, Attorney Carbone left the firm to start his own practice, the Law Offices of Anthony Carbone. Originally the office was located in Caldwell, New Jersey until June 1996 when it moved to his hometown of Jersey City, where he’s been ever since.
Jersey City injury lawyer, Attorney Carbone has the following Bar Admissions:
- New Jersey, 1988
- Pennsylvania, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1990
Attorney Carbone has been awarded:
- Named a New Jersey Super Lawyer in 2014 and 2015 by Super Lawyers
- Named an advocate to the Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- Named as one of the Top 100 Trial Attorneys by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Named to the American Society of Legal Advocates top 100 lawyers list in 2014
- Received the Client Distinction Award from the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys in 2014
- Avvo Rated Attorney award in 2013 in which we were “widely recognized for professional conduct and experience”
- Holds a 10.0 “superb” rating on AVVO.
- 2013 client distinction award from Martindale Hubbell in which we were recognized for Quality of service, Overall Value, Responsiveness, and Communication Ability
Attorney Carbone has been married for 26 years and has three beautiful daughters.
As a personal injury attorney, Mr. Carbone prides himself on offering his clients aggressive, relentless, and successful representation and has the track record to prove he can handle the tough cases. He has a keen insight into local, state, and federal laws and has helped countless New Jersey residents get the compensation they deserve following any personal injury.